Saturday 7 July 2012

Hepatitis X? O.O



After going through the 5 main types of Hepatitis, are you surprised to find out that there is actually a sixth type of Hepatitis infection dubbed "Hepatitis X"? Let's find out more about this mysterious sounding disease!


Firstly, what is Hepatitis X?
Basically it refers to cases of viral hepatitis that cannot be linked to Hepatitis A, B, C, D, or E, so they are called non A...E Hepatitis, or Hepatitis X!


Some symptoms of this disease include flu-like symptoms, fatigue, jaundice, sharp pains in the right-upper quadrant of the abdomen, fever, depression and vomiting.

However, the distinction between complications of Hepatitis X and symptoms of Hepatitis X is often obscure.
While jaundice is a symptom of Hepatitis, it is also a complication. Further complications that may arise include kidney failure and liver disease.


However, Hepatitis X often goes undiagnosed by doctors due to the difficulty in detecting the virus, which can only be detected with a double-blood test. These tests are often painful and are not usually administered by doctors.
Usually by the time symptoms reveal themselves it is too late to stop the virus.


Currently, there is no treatment to target the Hepatitis X virus as little is known about it. Treatments can only help alleivate the symptoms. Thus, to prevent getting infected by Hepatitis X, or any other type of Hepatitis, exercise caution and follow the guidelines posted in the previous few posts!



Signing off,
Illaisha!

Credits to wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_X

3 comments:

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or mobile +2348149277967 He talk on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017 I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drink in two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fill with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma the Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever debted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following desease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain, so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for chronic HEPATITIS B. The doctor gave me drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective anymore. And I was so scared because they say it has no cure, I told a friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Iyabiye. He gave me his contact and I reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. Contact: +234-815-857-7300, (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete